JAYJUN Okra Phyto Mucin Relaxing Mask - 10 Sheets
A relaxing sheet mask that firms and calms dull skin with Okra Fruit Extract and Vegetable Mucin infused into a soft, easy-adhering sheet.
Firming | Nourishing | Relaxing
[DERMATOLOGIST TESTED]KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Okra Fruit Extract
- Rich in vitamins and beta-carotene, okra extract forms a barrier that locks in moisture and keeps your skin firm. Gently Nourishing.
- 4-Phyto Mucin Complex
- Okra fruit. Japonica root, Lotus root, Natto gum extract provides vegetable mucin to soothe your irritated skin.
- Green Herb Complex
- Centella asiatica extract provides moisturizing and soothing care for comfortable-feeling, supple skin.
- Herbal wheat extract and bulgaris mugwort extract refresh your skin and promote clarity and vitality.
- Barrier Building Complex
- Panthenol, Birch, Rumex extract for skin conditioning.
Cruelty free, Paraben free
ABOUT THE OKRA PHYTO MUCIN LINE
Developed by R&D professionals at JAYJUN, the All New Okra Phyto Mucin Line targets the skin barrier with new ultra-protecting technology/formulas made from vegetable phytomucins.
What is mucin anyways?
Mucins are a group of complex glycoproteins secreted from the mucosal cell surface to protect against and resist toxicity - known for their ability to promote nutrient absorption, these little proteins work overtime to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier.
Mucins extracted from vegetables like Okra and Natto gum act similarly to collagen and hyaluronic acid as skin-similar strengthening and soothing agents. They are the perfect addition to any routine in need for rich, compound skin ingredients that energize, hydrate, and protect all in one.
THE ULTIMATE NOURISHING AND PROTECTING SOLUTION
Okra Phyto Mucin Line is the clean beauty, eco-friendly way to moisturize, calm, and protect against environmental stress.
Use the Phyto Mucin Line to hydrate and strengthen the skin barrier, plus prevent and help treat maskne and other irritation.
23 ml / 0.77 fl.oz * 10 Sheets
1. Apply mask and leave on for 10-20 minutes. Pat over.